Must Read these terms before you play
- The majority of the States in the United States of America apply a
predominantly based on skill test when determining whether a game is one of chance or one of skill.
A game of skill refers to any game, contest, or amusement of any description in which the outcome is
determined by the judgement, skill, or physical ability (human factor) of the participant in the
contest, rather than by chance. The human factor is essential to the outcome of the game.
- Our games are handpicked and predominantly based on skill. Players can compete against other
players and use their "skills" in determining the outcome of the game. Players skills include but
are not limited to strategy, statistics, mathematics, coordination, memory, analytical reasoning,
and so on. Recognizing the various patterns of the fish, together with the random difficulty of the
game and developing an everchanging strategy is required to master the games.
- Therefore, games on SweepstakesNearMe are deemed a game of skill and legal in the Majority of the
States in the United States of America.
- A minority of the States apply an "any chance" test in their determination of whether a game is
one of chance or one of skill. There is always an element of luck or chance in any game you
- We are not giving you legal advice, please consult with an attorney when determining whether you
live in a Skill State and/or see our T&Cs.
If you agree with these terms you can play.
Thanks & Good Luck